1) I’m so glad misogyny is still a thing.
2) I went to this the other night. It was spectacular.
I love John Doe’s voice, so much so I told him afterwards at the merch table. He blushed and smiled. Said he liked my freckles. Bought a t-shirt from him. Met Dave Alvin too, made him laugh.
He sang this.
3) I’m thinkin’ that MAYBE they should make these machines a little less accessible to tots.
“LINCOLN, Neb., April 16 (UPI) – A Nebraska 3-year-old who escaped from his mother’s Lincoln apartment was discovered at a nearby bowling alley, but he wasn’t interested in rolling 10 frames.
Kael Ireland was found inside the “Bear Claw” machine at Madsen’s Bowling & Billiards after he somehow wandered into the establishment and crawled up the game’s prize slot so he could play with the toys inside.”
The photo is priceless. The kid just looks so damn happy, so I says just leave him there.
4) So, in India, public defecation is a huge problem. What, you say? Believe it or not, there aren’t enough toilets to service a billion people, so out-in-the-open-dumps are a thing.
Indian officials and UNICEF are working hard at getting the message across to the world’s largest democracy that public pooping is kinda gross, not to mention completely unsanitary.
Enter the Poo2Loo program. Of course, there’s a vidya explaining why public-loaf-pinching is a bad thing.
5) I don’t see mahself getting sick of this song any time soon.