Hmmm… what is it about this book that makes it creepy by today’s standards?
1) That Cheryl Tiegs was once a shill for some sort of NAMBLA-esque how-to book?
2) That this book is better than the Bible?
3) That I actually owned a copy of this book once upon a time?
4) That Ellen Peck was either a big, giant perv OR a cougar waaay before it was cool?
5) That when I look at this image, “Seasons in the Sun” by Terry Jacks pollutes my internal safe place, and I … can’t … make …. it …. stop?
6) That the word “groovy” will never go out of style, ever?
7) That looking at this book again has caused me to order every flavor/scent of the old-school Bonnie Bell Lip Smackers and Tickle Deodorant just now?
8) That I actually owned a copy of this book once upon a time?