Here’s a long-ass list of stuff I’m dumping from my life in 2013:
3) Trying to please people who don’t give a shit about me.
4) Not taking care of myself emotionally.
5) Not taking care of myself physically.
7) This overwhelming sense that I’m a complete failure.
8) Forgetting friends’ important life events.
10) Unsightly pit stains.
11) Body hair that’s long enough to braid
12) The body in the trunk of my car.
13) Bread–the food, not the band.
14) People named Poindexter, Mitt, Karl Rove, and Cheney.
15) The gangsta lifestyle. I don’t have the ass for it.
16) Gene Hackman’s knickers
17) Cheap liquor
18) Cheap hookers
19) Leo Sayer –he’s been hogging my couch for too damn long.
20) Expectations of any sort.
22) My bad attitude toward stupid people who are more successful than I am.
23) My bad attitude toward asshole people who are more successful than I am.
25) Self doubt.
26) Fear of success
28) That chaise on the sun porch. It’s a chaise of pain.
29) That weird item in my glove box. It’s starting to creep me out.