1) Oh for fuck’s sake..they’re never gonna find that fucking plane.
It’s gone. Vapor. Too bad Malaysia lacked the balls to handle this whole mess correctly from the beginning. No wonder Al Qaida loves it there–y’all are clueless.
As much as I’d like to think the crew and passengers are safe, they’re not. It’s heartbreaking, and the families didn’t have to go through this shit storm.
2) One thing I’ve discovered is that if you get enough coffee in me, I can sing just like Carly Simon. True story.
3) Update to number 2: Add pot with the coffee, and I can sing just like Carol Channing.
4) One of the fun things about being a writer is if anyone fucks with you, you can write about it. Put it down on paper, in blog, book, or even on the bathroom wall. One doesn’t have to write it out verbatim which is nice. Plus, writing it out word-for-word could land you in court. I had this happen to me recently–being verbally berated for being me. I honestly don’t know where it came from, and I’ll admit it stung a bit.
Kinda like a kick to the tits when they’re sore–you know, like right before menses starts.
I told a few friends that being called fat and ugly wouldn’t have hurt so much.
However, almost as quickly as it entered my soul, it left and being the creative type that I am, I immediately wrote it all down for future use. It’s been put in the holster and will surface at the primo moment.
Until then, anything you want to say to me, g’head and mail it to my ass.
5) It’s PROBABLY not a good idea to fuck with an airline on Twitter about Al Qaida.
It gets better. Really.
When they made you dumb, they made you really dumb.